March 12, 2010

glimpses of home

i am a homebody by nature.

home is my haven.

it is where i feel the most comfortable.

where i can completely be myself.

it's my place to refresh and think.

it's where i enjoy my family.

these are some glimpses into my home.
Photobucket

1. my "comfy" corner - where i keep my blanket, slippers, and a good book. it always soothes my soul.

Photobucket

2. i love frames. and they are even better with pictures of my kids in them. they make me smile.

join up with Emily from Chatting at the Sky and share a glimpse into your home:)

3 comments:

  1. WHT A LOVELY BLOG,I ENJOYED SO MUCH READ SUM OF THE POSTS,CONGRATS...VISTE MY SITE AND TAKE CUTE PIXELS WITH YOU B4 U LEAVE.GREAT WEEKEND(=^▽^=)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love your picture frame! I too love frames :) Your children are beautiful!
    Hope you have a great weekend.
    Wendy

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love your header...and your home gimpses :) thank you for linking up!

    ReplyDelete