March 4, 2010

twinkle toes and tutus

Photobucket

so simple. so sweet. i love watching my children do something they really love. it makes me happy to see them so happy. today i got to stay and watch kate dance. she was loving every minute of it. skipping, leaping, with her hands in the air. she was floating on air. she just loves her teacher and i can see why. she is so sweet and encouraging. at the end of class they kneel down in a circle and pretend that someone is giving them a rose. then they say "a rose, for me? why thank you. ahhhh." i wish i could take dance from her! Just kidding, that would be some sight don't ya think:)

1 comment:

  1. I love your new blog!! I loved your old one too. You are so unbelievably creative, I'm jealous!! Your pictures are great too.

    I love that they do the rose thing in Kate's dance class. That is adorable... and I'm with you, I want to take dance there too. Maybe she'll start a class for women! :)

    Hope you are doing well! Sophie still talks about you guys!!

    Marissa

    ReplyDelete