March 9, 2010

Photobucket

i have a dream. i want to buy a really old house and remodel the entire thing - by myself. do you think i am crazy? dave does. and it drives him extra crazy because i talk about it all the time. i am constantly looking at houses, on the internet and by driving all around town. that is how i found this beauty and...it is for sale!!! can you even imagine what it looks like on the inside? i know it is old, but hopefully it has good bone structure. as long as it is standing strong there is no limit to what you could do with it. think of all the potential. you could even add a wrap around porch. eeeee! we can't even think about doing this right now, but that doesn't stop me from dreaming. i get so excited that my kids even ask me "which house do you want now mom?" i just think that would be the best thing. it would keep me busy doing something i love. i know it would be very hard work and take a ton of time, but the end result would be so amazing. so there you have it. that is my dream. what are you dreaming of?

2 comments:

  1. Maybe you should have married boyd because he wants to do that too. I can't walk in somewhere and see the end result, all I can see is all the work and money that it would need. When you look at it that way I figure you may as well buy a new one. I know poor Boyd I squash his dreams. He's even had me looking at old homes out here.

    ReplyDelete
  2. We just bought a really old house and I am hoping to be able to try new things. I struggle with some of the "why's"...Why did they do this and why did they do that. Hopefully things will all be mine and I will only have to answer the "why's" to myself and be able to make it better!

    ReplyDelete