March 11, 2010

sticky icky

Photobucket

"me" time. that's all i have to say! today was awesome. i took kate to dance this morning and got to go shopping and read a book ALL BY MYSELF. that never happens. then i had a doctor's appt. and i got to be by myself for another hour or so. after that i took kate on a date to the di and then got my eyebrows waxed (why is that so painful!?). but i feel like a new woman. i hate when they get to that stage where you look like a werewolf - i know i shouldn't let it go so long but that's just my style:) when i finally did make it home, dave left to go look at fish with kira. if she keeps her room clean for a month she gets a pet fish. i don't know if i'm up to that much responsibility. i did kill my birds a few years back - what!? they can't go 2 weeks without eating? in my defense i had just had a baby and had a wee bit of post partum depression. ok a lot. but i forgot to tell our neighbor that we had birds. when we got home it seemed too quite. that's when we remembered. oops! we quickly disposed of them before the girls noticed. any way back to the day. they brought home doughnuts, so those are my pics of the day. sticky icky fingers. they were yummy. i love days like today.

megs

2 comments:

  1. Waxing the brows IS PAINFUL! I hate it! I did it once to get em shaped and i keep up the maintenance! My friend LOVES it though! I would rather wax my legs than my brows anyday! Good job for you!! Great day! And good luck with the fish...... :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I just got my brows professionally waxed yesterday for the first time in YEARS and years. what an absolute huge difference it makes in such a small subtle way! I felt like a glamour puss..till I got home anyway ;)
    just found your blog, really like it so "Hi" :)

    ReplyDelete