March 7, 2010

sweet, sweet, sweet

Photobucket
we had so much fun this weekend. i got to go on a date to mcdonalds with my oldest. we ate and played. and while she played some more, i warmed myself by the fire. mcdonalds sure has changed since i was little. they are all pretty and cozy now. kinda wierd, but nice.
Photobucket
Photobucket
sleepovers and wrestling with dad on saturday night. i am SO sore from sleeping on the floor. but it was worth it. the kids loved it.
Photobucket
but the best part in my opinion was the surprise of pink and white circus cookies from my grandpa. that just made my day. how was your weekend?

megs

1 comment:

  1. we had a great weekend. we took david down to see his LA doc and got good news! then we spent some time at the beach-my fave. your blog is lovely!!

    ReplyDelete