February 26, 2010

Photobucket

the last few nights have been rough. i stayed up until 3:ooam on wednesday night working on my grandma's funeral program. i was so honored when my dad asked me to design it, but i also stress way to much about my designs. i wanted it to be just right. got it all printed off yesterday and it turned out great. then my oldest decided to take a nap yesterday on the way back from salt lake, so she was up until 1:30 last night. i am dead on my feet. so i slept in a bit this morning while dad got them all a healthy breakfast of cookies and milk. we're off to a good start today...um not really. but it's looking up, school and naps are coming and then hopefully i can take a nap. don't you just love sneaking in a nap once in a while. we've got a busy day ahead of us tomorrow with the funeral. back to salt lake and then the burial in nephi. but it will be good to be with family. now if i could only get my oldest to clean her room...she will clean the whole house with grandma, but can i get her to clean her room? NO WAY! it is such a fight. but i will just focus on my upcoming nap to keep me sane. yawn!

No comments:

Post a Comment